Sunday, December 13, 2009

Craft fairs done!

Met some really great people at the craft show yesterday in Sellwood, so that made the slow sales a bit better. The really great thing is now I can pack away all the crap that you need for the craft shows that's been taking over my house the last month and a half! Now that I have all the stuff to set up temporary shop, there's really less of an excuse to not do it again when they pick up in the spring. The sales on Etsy have been great because of the holidays, and I'm trying to offer gift wrap and direct shipment for those who still need to send their gifts elsewhere - we'll see if anyone takes me up on it - I hope so b/c I've got some cute pearls and snowflakes with sticky backs that I'll get to play with if someone orders it.

No comments:

Post a Comment